New Search: Qorvo - Florida Site GM
Qorvo is a global leader in high performance radio frequency (“RF”) solutions for mobile, infrastructure, and defense applications worldwide. Established in January 2015 with the merger of RF Micro Devices and TriQuint, Qorvo is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (QRVO) with $2.6B in revenues and a $6.9B market cap. Its technology enables customers to launch next-generation designs faster by providing fully integrated modules to bring their most powerful product to market.
Qorvo has the industry’s broadest portfolio of front end RF and advanced filter solutions, enabling broad penetration across a wide variety of smartphone and mobile, infrastructure and defense markets. With leadership in high growth markets, revenue and gross margin increases and a strong balance sheet, Qorvo is well positioned for future success.
The company has global operations across North America, Central America, and Asia. It employs more than 8,000 skilled professionals worldwide, with significant operations in China through its operating subsidiary Qorvo International. Qorvo has their main manufacturing presences in Florida, Oregon, Texas, Costa Rica and Asia. Qorvo is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The qualified candidate will have the following:
- Verifiable track record of operational metric improvement in leading a filter or semiconductor wafer fab manufacturing, engineering and development teams.
- Strong new product introduction and process startup experience.
- Operational discipline in a technology rich environment evidenced by centralizing/integrating operations and/or standardizing equipment/manufacturing flows.
- Technical degree at the BS/MS/Ph.D. level with at least 15 years of increasing responsibility.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with disparate product line leaders and motivations.
- Package/module assembly and RF test experience, as well as understanding of Power Amplifiers, Low Noise Amplifiers, and switches would be beneficial.
- Track record of helping, evaluating and implementing leading edge tools/technologies across all business/technology functions.
- Must be a US citizen and either have or be able to qualify for security clearances.
- Must have experience in support of demanding consumer electronic OEMs.
- Ability to travel regularly to Costa Rica and other sites as required.
The selected candidate will be offered a competitive base salary, strong incentive plan and significant RSUs in an exceptionally well-positioned, growing, profitable public company.
This position is based at Qorvo’s Apopka, Florida factory. Apopka is a suburb of Orlando, known worldwide for its theme parks, but also an area of plentiful sunshine, charming neighborhoods, diverse population, abundant parks and green space, and year-round recreation and cultural events.
» For additional information, a more robust position description, or confidential consideration regarding this position, please contact Frank Moscow.