New search: Confidential VP Marketing – Consumer Business Unit
For consideration for this confidential role, please email your resume and click on this link to submit an NDA: http://www.brentwoodgroup.com/marketing-nda and if we feel you are qualified we will forward you a robust full disclosure position spec.
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING – CONSUMER BUSINESS UNIT
Our client designs, develops and sells a wide range of peripheral technology products. They are publicly traded with revenue between $500 million and $1 billion and have a strong track record of top line growth, profitability and market share leadership.
The qualified candidate will have the following:
- Proven success as a senior marketing leader with experience in key aspects of marketing including Go-to-Market and Demand Generation in a consumer technology product company (hardware and software) that has gained significant market recognition and sales traction. Success with cloud based services preferred.
- Verifiable track record of improving key digital marketing metrics on a global basis with a modest budget.
- Omnichannel success (digital/retail) evidenced by a consistent strategy, messaging and user experience across all fulfillment points globally.
- Evidence of experience and expertise in strategic product positioning/marketing, pricing, e-commerce and digital marketing, community, alliance and partnership development, and consumer insights/segmentation and product marketing.
- Proven experience in setting up and executing a global annual marketing calendar with the ability to work across geographies and cultures to bring regional perspectives and requirements into global plans.
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills evidenced by the ability to build internal consensus across functions, geographies and adjacent business units and externally with customers, partners and key constituents.
- Leadership skills that ensure the marketing team is driven to position the company’s products at the leading edge and is highly engaged in success.
- Successful candidate must possess a “roll-up the sleeves” work style, and is both strategic and highly executional focused with a willingness to work with his/her team to do what is necessary to get the job done. An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to help build a business from the ground-up is required.
- BS Marketing or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Our client will offer the selected candidate a competitive base salary, strong bonus and equity position and a full suite of benefits in a consistently growing, profitable company.
West Coast USA.